The following insulation operations were performed:
1. Cleaning the roof surface, removing loose parts, filling with repair concrete where necessary.
2. Creation of an asphalt emulsion vapor barrier.
3. Thermal insulation with extruded polystyrene (Styrofoam etics-A) plates 5 cm thick.
4. Use gauge of thickness from 5-12 cm of ratio of 400 kgr of cement / μ3
5. Placing an elastomeric asphalt membrane weighing 5.0 kgr / m2 with chip cladding.
6. Recoating the terrace floor up to 20 cm. above the rails (where the asphalt ends) and insulating the point of contact with the adjacent block.